Friday, April 3, 2009

The Beauty of Vanity

I don’t look at pictures of her thinking she is beautiful.
I instead find the fact that she takes so many pictures of herself interesting... Well I find it amazingly beautiful, the vanity itself keeping me in awe.

I’m not very fond of art museums or exhibitions.
If I do find myself in one I often pay more attention to those people looking at the art as opposed to the art itself. People finding things interesting are amazingly interesting to watch.

If you stand perfectly still and watch you can see some people really don’t care. To them 'culture' is something you have to be a part of just for the sake of stating 'ow, yes i have seen that piece' and follow it up with a regurgitation of some other critics view on the piece.

Some laugh and say ‘last time I was outside of course’ when you ask them the last time they’ve seen the sky, others can stop and show you pictures they’ve taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment