Sunday, January 18, 2015

Punch drunk

It's been nice
A washed up alcoholic
Either too stupid, proud... Or enlightened to change his ways.
Ironic how those who make sense, talk worthless nonsense yet those with gems of insight can barely stay on track to finish their point.
I despise hearing of my past from others but absolutely fascinated to hear the history and personal lives of the generations above. Of those I cared about.
I know we're all just people, but to hear we are is magic.
Dying of self abuse and lonelinesses...
The only life for a failed hero.
...The only life for a saved hero.
But I'm not here to be your son
I'm not here to judge you or save you either.
You're not the first person to try reconsolidation through replacement.
But don't try it with me.
I don't need or want this bond
I'm here out of interest, an interest of those passed, an interest which is wearing thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment