Thursday, August 8, 2019

Wore

He wore it for the thousands... He said.
So I came out to research this crowd.
I'm in a familiar City but all my friends are either out of town or I am forbidden to see.
Forbidden to see someone who brings so much joy. So much excitement. So much connection.
Hahahah can you imagine... Being forbidden
Sacrilege in this day and age
Born ahead of this century... So how do we make this work?
Could we make this work?
Should we make this work?
Because my head sways through states of mind
Almost like I'm tripping and begin to observe myself as a creature.

Sometimes you don't realise how happy you are
Sometimes you don't realise how happy you can be
Sometimes you realise meaning surpasses happiness
.. And sometimes you just want to watch the world burn as fire kills disease

I love who I am
I am excited for who I can be
I fondly look back on who I was...

I'm also interested in the moment people learn that ultimate freedom means ultimate responsibility.

- Sleeps

No comments:

Post a Comment