Thursday, March 5, 2020

Absence until fulfilment

I’m leaving. It has to be this way.
But why? I am because of you. My life is built around you.
If I did not leave you would need to.
I don’t understand
I am not love in your heart, I am habit to your psychology
If I was always new, I would never be me
‘You’ is the trick that was pulled
I will miss you
You will miss yourself, but you will become something refined. Then you will see you don’t need me, then you will see I never left, then I will return and both ‘you’ and ‘I’ will die. It will be beautiful.
... and if I left?
Then we would be each other.
You’re not a movie, you’re a poem. Without diction. Without readers.
If you want to experience something, do so alone. If you want to live something, do so with someone.



No comments:

Post a Comment