Saturday, August 18, 2012

Since it missed me

Since it missed you
What I went through
Your heart lost
So did mine
I don't miss the summer time but do look forward to it
I like spring and the freshness of the tomatoes. Crisp and cool.
It's warm, not hot
I'm calm and not flustered
I don't mind sweating but awkward in work shirts or nights out when trying to impress people. I still strangely believe if the right person believed in me it would dissolve all my inner wars.
Happy and slow I play music for my home and imagine the sound and love it took to create it being absorbed into the walls.
I gave this world and people close to me destruction. This place in return gave me peace.
I postulated that if I removed the needs of me it remove the need for me
This changes in context with others until the same is applied so are wants and needs so bad?
Maybe don't change my wants and needs but instead the way I want and need them.

- Sleeps

No comments:

Post a Comment