Friday, August 31, 2012

Float

You just float
Float above and past us
You float through us as we hurt
And float into us when u feel we no longer need you
You are a ghost
A ghost we feel we need connection to
A dead entity we feel we still need to be whole
But the death of you liberated us
The death of you gave birth to our former self
You leave us behind as dirt scrambling for glory
But this dirt gives life to roots and smirks at glory
The old gig house smelling of puke and stale beer has been close but many have found sole there. I wish you were found before I found you
You found you through loss of me so I am the loss of nothing
I love you
I forgive you
And know my plea for forgiveness is now redundant
You are sublime and to hear the voice of you thoughts would be the most enlightening rollercoster known to man

No comments:

Post a Comment