Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Metal bird

I try to be a simple guy.
But not sure my mind will allow me

Things are always so beautiful from afar
Like a nervous system
Lit up and glowing into the dark fabric of matter
We circle and glide down to earth like an industrial, metalic, but majestic bird
At first smooth and slow, to then swoop closer to the chaotic nature of the earth.
I imagined myself as a pedestrian and how insignificant I'd become not knowing anything of the ineffable experiences above the clouds.
My journey, not so much of distance, but of mind... Or lack there of.
I recall my youth and how I would gaze into material things and extract philosophy and meaning.
These days finding nothingness and peace.
These days interaction on auto pilot
These days replacing thought with chatter
These days... Could be days of the past or future or stuck on loop... I wouldn't know if there were not a calendar view next to the email tab.
When the fuck am I going to start doing something of meaning again?

- Sleeps

No comments:

Post a Comment