Tuesday, May 26, 2020

A Place to travel... But how to return and integrate?

A place to throw your money away... To keep a memory within a plastic novelty...
I love it... $30 a drink, enforcing the experience a moment
And that's what life is... The line.
But it's sometimes like a ballon floating over a sea of spikes
Maybe its me getting older..
Simply put, I seem to feel more, but care about less
I tear up at feelings and movies become more real to me than 'life', as this 'life' have many embedded with no inspiration
So here I am in a karaoke bar alone, but with the biggest of grins
Inspired by those who are here to escape their life sat right next to those who are here to live theirs
Led by those paid to be bubbly
Paid to feel
Paid to make others feel...
Well, hey, I'd pay for attention if it didn't come with an emotional hangover
I'm sure many would and many do
Opening opportunities for the emotionally scarred to be emotionally warm
But back to me and my lack of patience

1 comment: