Sunday, November 8, 2020

Gate 27

She asked if this plane was for London
This interested me... Everything is interesting 
Not necessarily the surroundings, Singapore airport, i thought, was like any other until i met him, but the hours being morphed in to journey segments, like chapters in a book i cant remember reading
No real sleep. No real designated time. Everything is momentary - even this observation.
The travel to new places would be good but i'm torn between place and person.
I do not trust the girls i meet, with fair reasoning for a moron as i've been used and ignored before... But i guess what goes around...
I've grown now and can commit to something bigger than myself, just only seeing myself doing so with that of adventure and wild sexuality.
Show me i can have faith in you
Show me you're unafraid and can handle my intensity.
Put me in my place and show me the patience of roots and home
I want this and need this but have no reason or ability if you do not.
- Sleeps 

2 comments: