Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I am a simple sword

The nights adventure
The clean conscious of drinking w/ friends but moving alone
So now alone in a bar too early for the stag
The barmaid kind and warm to welcome, the manager speaking to me w/ disgust
I'm early. I have no collar. A bag and scruffy trainers
I'm here to slowly penetrate the loss.
Here to warm the miss... Then dance w/ gay guys who know how to laugh.
I am clean but intoxicated
Bold but a little nervous as I have so much to argue about and my drunken state gets rowdy with humor
Don't miss me as I am nothing.
A traveling circus too afraid to stop and depend on others excitement...
As they have none... And they call me the complicated one... Huh.
A week without becomes a new quest
A treasure that smugly moves through those trying desperately to impress.
Send him off.
Visit and smile.
Cocktail attire.
Kinky whispers.
What the fuck else would you want from me?

I have nothing else but a fight for you (so let's harm each other until we heal)

- Sleeps

No comments:

Post a Comment