Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Prick

It's lost. So quickly gone.
From laughing hard in bed together to this.
From playfully pouncing on me to walking from me.
It doesn't hurt seeing her
It doesn't hurt speaking with her or interacting with her
It just hurts when I hear her laugh. To hear her doing ok.
That makes me a prick I know. It tells me I'm subconsciously angry and a bit bitter
So i move on to this self contained subject. This blog. These words. This belief.
'Her'... 'she'... 'me'...'I'... is any of this real?
Do people not understand a concept of a moment?
Am i so disconnected and progressive that i destroy my connections through my conceptions?

I am to blame.
I am proven wrong and am told i can either express myself alone to allow my relationships to bloom or express myself to people and be alone for it.

- Sleeps

3 comments:

  1. Moments come and go, slip through our fingers like water
    All we can do is share while it holds
    Although the control we have over them is just an illusion

    ReplyDelete
  2. No control, just choices

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your thoughts...wish I can express the things so simply and it does to you...I'm a fan of sleep something I'm needing more.

    ReplyDelete