Friday, September 7, 2012

I nearly ran

Don't make eye contact
All the Brazilian crowd did was keep me from clarity
shes too tough to die, a world war and multiple strokes
She misses her partner but is at peace with this world
I'll teach you brother if only I could remember your name and to take your number.
Cuteness from afar is all she will keep, the language was a simple joke and the famous name drop was a side note
I'm too tough to die.
I'm too excited to bring down for too long.
3am still hitting the bar laughing. It's a week day and my friends are a strong night.
The wave and wind hits me through and I enjoy the sun now
Jump and fall please so I can pick you up or at least meet me on the floor.
Bruises and cuts have nothing on us so I will poke yours for fun.
I hope you do the same

- Sleeps

No comments:

Post a Comment